iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
The iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch is a revolutionary product to help you recover from injury while maintaining mobility. You may have been using traditional crutches, and struggling to get around and keep your independence. Why use arm crutches though, when a leg crutch works so much better?!
The iWALK 2.0 allows hands free/pain free mobility for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. Easy to learn and use, it's time to get your life back now. Check the qualifications below and the 'Can I Use It?' tab to ensure that the iWALK 2.0 is right for you.
About the iWALK 2.0
Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation. It’s also a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping trolley. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Before your injury, could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail? If yes, then you can use the iWALK2.0. In fact, most people with normal strength and balance can use the iWALK2.0, but check the qualifications before you buy.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Why is the iWALK 2.0 Superior to Regular Crutches?
The iWALK 2.0 is an obvious alternative to conventional crutches, allowing:
• Hands free and pain free mobility
• Self-sufficiency through the use of your hands
• The ability to lead functional lives again
• More efficient walking thanks to using the legs for support rather than the arms
• Ability to navigate stairs easily and safely
• Heightened well-being due to retaining an active, productive lifestyle
Benefits of the iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch include reduced atrophy, improved mobility, and the ability to function better in daily activities, whether that's getting around, going back to work or even playing sports.
Features and Benefits of the iWALK 2.0 Hands Free Crutch
• Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
• Allows you to regain your independence, and your mobility
• Tool free, easy-to-use adjustments
• One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6” (see sizing information for details)
• Comes off or on in seconds, and converts for left or right leg use easily
• Very comfortable for long term use
• Manufactured from the highest quality materials, in the USA
• Keeps your injury partially elevated for comfort and healing
• Comes with a 1 year warranty for extra reassurance
|Extra information||max. 125 kg ↕ 147 - 198|